Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A quick post

So I realize I have been a complete failure at blogging the last couple of months. But I'll have to say, I've noticed I'm not the only one! I'm not gonna lie, these posts are for my mom. She just emailed me and told me she wasn't going to babysit anymore until I posted some new pictures. And seeing as I have to go to work and I need her, here are a few. I've been wanting to do a recap and post a bunch over the last few months, but maybe that is what is keeping me from blogging and this short one might help me to get going again. Joee turned 3 last month so here are a few pictures from her princess party. She had so much fun with all her princess friends (minus a couple that we missed so very much) and yes! I made that cake! Good job me!















6 comments:

Lorraine and Kelly said...

That is SUCH a cute cake! Really good job you, I might have to copy you someday, probably when Cora's older. I miss your posts so much, all the time I wish you would have a new one. Just know that!

Ashley said...

Way to go on that cake! I can't believe how grown up Joee is getting! Hope everything is going good for you guys up in Washington! Take Care!

Kris &Tiersa LeSueur said...

Oh sad! This is the first bday I have missed of Joee's. I really wish Maya could have come. Who knows, maybe next year you will be back in good old AZ again. LOL! Don't we both wish.

Stephanie said...

Sooo cute. She looks a lot like you as she gets older.

Candi & Ezra said...

I just knew that was Claire in Joee's birthday pics! Ezra shadowed Zac for a while before he applied for Dental school, and they became some of our best friends when we lived in Tacoma. Small world!

mindy said...

nice cake! looks like she had a great time! glad you're listening to your mom...