Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Just us 3!





So I am finally getting my blog together! I've been wanting to do it before the baby gets here in 2 weeks. I decided to start out with our last little trip before we're a family of 4! Josh had to go to Palm Springs for a couple days for work so Joee and I went with him. We told her it would be her special trip before baby brother comes. We had so much fun and swam a lot! The last picture isn't the most pleasant but it's one of the few I have taken the whole pregnancy. I pretty much put it up for you Court.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

yah for you im so proud of you!!! you did it. it looks so good i would call your house but we got home later then planed! you look so great! we have twinner bath suits i love it! great minds think alike! i love liz lange! happy blogging!!!