Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I'm back!

So I realize that it has been almost 2 months since I have blogged. I'm gonna say that I have had some pretty good excuses though. The obvious, a newborn and 2 year old, and then also, we made the big move back up to Washington. We've been here for 3 and a half weeks now. Josh got a job up here and even though it doesn't start until Nov. we decided it would still be best to just move now and try to get settled. It's weird. I still can't decide if I'm at home here or if it hasn't hit me that I don't live there anymore. The weather here has been really nice which has totally helped but I really miss Arizona. I think I just still feel like I'm here on vacation and I'll be going back soon. (yah right, I wish) Josh is caddying right now at the new golf course, Chambers Bay. And I actually started working there too 3 days a week in the turnstand, the little snack and beverage place on the course. I really am enjoying it. It's nice to do something different and make a little money. Anyway, I will try to be better at posting now. Check out all of my posts though, I did a lot tonight!

11 comments:

Stephanie said...

It's great to see what you're up to. As much as I'm happy about the new job and move to Washington. I'm also really sad too. We'll be moving to Gilbert in April. I'm just sad I didn't know you were down there, I would have come to visit when we've gone down there. Oh, well, now it's another excuse to go and visit people in WA!

rushtonfamily said...

Yay Trisha. Thanks for all of the posts. You're the best sister in the world!

Slick

Courtney said...

well i am so happy your here in washington you just have to not work so much so i can actually see you! hopefully we are still on to hang out saturday! we really want to play with you guys!it will help you with your transition back to washington we got to keep you busy with well me!:) we love you guys!

Cherylann and Mike said...

Fun pics and video of the kids. It sounds like you are doing well up there! It is fun to see Rushton smie. He is soo big!

Michelle, Cory, Dominik, Cade, Damian and Anielle said...

Hey, I'm glad you sent us your blog so we could see what you're up to. Hope you're liking it in Washington. We like it there. We really want to get up there and vacation some time but it will most likely be awhile. Cute kids!!! Looks like you have a really fun time as a family. Let us know next time you're in Utah so we can get together.

The Burtons said...

I didn't even know you were moving. Some great friend I am! I hope you enjoyed your stay down in AZ. It was nice to have you so close for a while. That is so nice that you can work part time. I LOVED working part time in the salon. I don't think I could do it anymore with three kids, but it was really nice while it lasted. It's feel good to be able to bring in some money.

The Days said...

Hey Trisha, this is Nate (Josh's Cousin). Anyway my wife told me you guys were blogging so i thought i would say hi and i hope all is going good. Tell Josh i said hi!!

Andrew, Amy, Evelyn& Owen said...

I love the posts! Elly & I were there for a quick visit the first week of Sep and it was BEAUTIFUL! We'll be back for a long visit in Dec though so we'd love to see you guys!

mindy said...

Hey Trish! I didn't realize that you had moved back to Washington. You're so lucky!! It's nice to keep up with you guys...

Michelle, Cory, Dominik, Cade, Damian and Anielle said...

Hope things are going well in Washington. We haven't heard from you for awhile and hope that things are going good. We're anxious to see more pictures and how fast the kids are growing up. They are so cute!!!

Candi & Ezra said...

Hi Trisha!! It is so good to hear from you. I just finished reading your entire blog and your little family is so cute! We moved to NY a year and a half ago for Ezra to start Dental school. I should give you a call so we can really catch up. Is your number still the same as it was back in the day? Mine is if you still have it. my email is cboekweg at hotmail.com