Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Purdy Spit

Monday night we, along with my parents and brother and his family, went to the purdy spit. Nick and Josh jumped off the bridge while Joee and Bethelle played in the water. It's a little more of a rocky beach than sandy, but the girls (and boys i guess) still had a lot of fun. I can't believe they were actually in the water. It was freezing! But they didn't care. Nick is jumping in pencil style and Josh looks like he's about to do a swan dive. I think its a little higher than it looks in the pictures. Nick has done this jump a million times and it was Josh's first time. Good job Josh!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the purdy spit. But, wow it is so freezing. They are daring boys for jumping in. Joee has gotten so big I can't believe it. Nate and I were looking at your blog the other day and we both think she is such a beautiful little girl. Rushton is very handsome as well!

Anonymous said...

I was just wondering if you knew how tall the bridge is?