Wednesday, September 17, 2008

To Maya

It's been really hard for Joee to be away from her best friend, Maya. She always asks if she can go to Maya's house tomorrow, or to call her on the phone. She imagines that she's with her quite a bit and I always catch her "talking" to Maya. The other night she was talking to her in her sleep. Maya posted a video to Joee on their blog (which made me cry) and so this one is for her. Rushton gives a big smile at the end of the video so be sure to watch for it. We love you guys and can't wait to see you again!

2 comments:

Kris &Tiersa LeSueur said...

WOW! I love it. I can't believe how BIG Rushton is. And he is smiling. That is awesome. We can't wait to see you guys. I REALLY hope you get to bring Jojo when you come. Miss ya tons!!

TamaraLove said...

Oh They are sooo Cute! I can't believe you guys are back in Washington! It looks so beautiful there. (o: I bet the kids love all the relatives too.